Friday, December 7, 2007

First Advent!

Here are some early family pics we took the other day. This is the remaining of my family for this c'mas! Anyhow, we had a party for advent, a German tradition, thus the reason for dressing all classy! and I know, but NO, im not as young as i look on these photos. You know how they say when capricorns are young they look old and when they start getting older they look young, well tough luck for me. Its like so much for me getting older when all i get now is ppl asking me for my Id unlike they did when i was much younger. Anyhow aint that funny! Me
My fellow annoying /capricorn, and bro-in-law

Me and my lovely mother
Me, My mom, and my sister!

2 comments:

Santi said...

you look very good mer :) classy black dresses suit you very well ;) and that touch of the piercing really does the trick :D adds a spicy touch to it :P
anyhow, you say that is what's left of your fam in Germany, but what happened to michelle? she's not in the pictures, did she go back to africa?

Maltese King said...

u look great Merc..lovely