Wednesday, October 24, 2007

FALL!

yeah so i decided to plan a day for pictures with my friends, or more like trying to catch a shoot with the Autumn leaves, as i was just a few days b4 this sick with all possible deceases, (exaggerating, I'm clean now!!) which made taking pictures outta the question. Unfortunately we still didn't get far, and the pics turned out SO bad, but we managed to grab a few descent ones such as these here! anyhow, if i am able in the near future to take more lovely fall pictures, I will be sure to put them up here!

Julie, Ang, Me, and michy!
Julie and michy! (best friend and sister)
Us, ENJOYING the nature!
Relaxing under the OAK tree!
Being our normal foolish selfs!

4 comments:

Angela Paz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angela Paz said...

I look scary in all those pictures.
Yikes! ...sometimes I scare myself.
But it's ok, it's ur blog anyway.
BTW you look good in all your pics.(even with chiken pox)
;)

Joanna said...

oh yay, Julie rid herself of that hideous Chris Crocker hair. She's looking far grander indeed.

Maltese King said...

Grace looks awsome....