Friday, April 20, 2007

first day of school

okie so today i should be very proud of myself, its the first day in ages that i started to continue my schooling. after all those months of being a lazy bum i decided to get back into filling my brain with crap, and using them to make people believe I'm smart! i got through my tests today without any trouble, by getting "F's" in all my subjects, no just kidding, I'm not that bad, i just need time and hard work to catch up all those grades!here for your entertainment i decided to put a pic of me up with the chickenpox, now let me first calm you by saying i don't always look like this, just worse!!! the days with the chickenpox shall be a memorable time for me, in which i will never forget, where mirrors would break at the sight of my face, do enjoy!!


PS: for the perverted ones you are allowed to zoom in!!

No comments: